Monday, February 09, 2009

a whirlwind few weeks

So, after the craziness of being up and down England, I came back to London where further craziness ensued.

Monday was back to work day, or it would have been had it not snowed. Lots. Pictures by my own fair hand (and a couple that weren't) are here.

Tuesday was work, and was mainly spent a) fielding calls about kids throwing snowballs, b) avoiding kids throwing snowballs and c) throwing snowballs at kids. I joke - but these guys weren't!

Wednesday was the day I found out I had passed my day 1 to be a police officer! Just the medical to come next week.

Thursday was obviously uneventful - I can't remember what happened apart from the fact I went to Songsters (awful eh?)

Friday was another day curtailed by snow. Work, then food, then home. Snore.

Saturday was the opening day of the Six Nations, which I managed to miss because I was viewing flats to ret and out with the Songsters in Beckenham. Poor judgement there I think.

Sunday was Army as usual.

Monday is now. It's 1pm ish and I'm at home in my PJs - what a life!

Timmy "Whizzing Weeks" Magic

No comments: