Thursday, January 29, 2009

up and down, up and down

In the past 7 days I have travelled around about 586 miles. That's an average of 3.42 mph since Thursday, even when I was asleep.

On Friday I went to Center Parcs with a gang from Nottingham William Booth Memorial Halls (just imagine the size of those epaulets)for a weekend of fun and games, and the customary relaxation. A fair amount of time was spent by all trying to decide what to do and then, unable to come to a decision, swimming.

Monday evening saw the return trip from Notts to London, a Burger King at London Gateway and sleeping

Tuesday was mainly spent on a train to Manchester, a brief visit to Dave's drum shop and a trip to see my Granddad.

Wednesday was the funeral of my mum's younger brother, Andrew, who died peacefully two weeks ago. It was a sad occasion that few people were expecting to be present at but a nice tribute to the life of a man who has experienced his fair sahre of difficulty in life.

I headed back to London after the service and dinner and arrived back in London for pizza at House 1.

Hopefully I can relax for a few more days before it's back to work on Monday.

Timmy "Tired Traveller" Magic

No comments: