Sunday, January 11, 2009

new blogger

You may have noticed on the left hand side there is a list of blogger friends of mine.
The newest addition is Johnny Laird

I honestly have no idea how I know Johnny. We seem to know a lot of the same people, visit the same blogs, care about the same things and I imagine we would get on well if we spent time together. I am not sure if I have ever met him in real life, except possibly in passing at Roots sometime(?).

What is certain is that his blog makes for an insightful read into many things Army related, church related, Jesus related or generally living related.

Timmy "Virtually Friendly" Magic

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Thanks for the "props"!

I've only just discovered your post, m8.

I'll make sure I get you on my blogroll v shortly too!

Peace

J