Saturday, February 14, 2009

25 things

I finally got tagged in one of the "25 things" notes on Facebook, so am blogging it now and it will arrive on Facebook soon...

1) At the moment, I have 13 bottles of contact lens solution by my sink and 6 in my locker at work

2) I am an officially recognized police response cyclist

3) I have never been to Spain

4) I am really untidy

5) There is nearly always a packet of Wrigley's Extra Spearmint gum in the right hand pocket of every pair of trousers I own

6) My parents hate jazz music but I, for some reason, love it

7) I spent a summer working in Panama in 2003

8) That same summer was the first time I went somewhere abroad and had to look on a map to see where it was

9) My DVD collection is vast and very quirky, featuring films as diverse as Spongebob Squarepants and Tsotsi

10) My cornet playing is sufficiently bad that I have been moved off the section in 2 separate brass bands

11) In my time as a police cyclist I have burst 7 tyres by crashing into stuff

12) I can generally make my bike do stuff that no-one else on the team can or tries to do

13) As a result of 12) I frequently fall off spectacularly

14) Mornings are a real struggle for me - they happen all the same, but I am not always awake/conscious/sociable when they do

15) I have lived in 13 houses and move into a new one in a few weeks

16) I have a serious problem not eating Double Deckers

17) Aged 9 and 10 I was the undefeated champion of 'Un Dau Tri', a game to help learning Welsh. Sometimes even Welsh people couldn't beat me

18) After school I went to university to study Scandinavian Studies - and I use the Old Norse I learned here daily

19) When talking to people, I don't need to look at them to listen - it freaks some people out

20) I love being on my own

21) I do judo through work and have somehow been invited take part in the Police Championships this year

22) The first time I wore my contact lenses to work, I poked myself in the eye trying to puch my glasses up

23) The first time I wore glasses, my teacher asked me who I had taken them from

24) I love to photograph completely bizare things

25) I have a stuffed cow called Moses who lives in my camera bag

Timmy "All 25'd out" Magic

No comments: