Tuesday, September 11, 2007

lack of blogging

I know that a number of fellow bloggers have lapsed into not blogging, some have retired, so are resting and some are awaiting inspiration.
Others still have fallen foul of Facebook addictions, possibly including myself.

But I feel that there are other reasons I haven't been blogging.

a) If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything

This has been said by a number of people as to why blogging is not as prevalent.

b) I have rediscovered having friends nearby

When I was in halls, I had friends nearby to hang out with. At home in Edgware and Chelmsford, I had my parents and a few mates close by. Now in the Denmark Hill ghetto I have a great bunch of close friends (all of whom I love dearly and hope they know that)

c) I have been working a lot

Summer has happened, people have been on school holidays and it has been busy

d) I have been hob-nobbing

I have in the past 2 days had dealings with three celebrities, two of whom are well known TV stars and one who is a former international sportsman

e) I have not got very good Internet access

I don't need to explain this. I have dial-up

Timmy "May be back to the blogosphere soon" Magic

No comments: