Sunday, September 16, 2007

i am magic and i'm an addict

Yes - that's right, I have a problem. I am a Facebook addict. I know I have blogged before about how great Facebook is but I discovered yesterday that I have an addiction to it.

The story goes thus...

I was kindly invited to visit my good friends in Wickford, Mr Mike and Mrs AJ McCredie for a curry and some banter. I accepted this cordial invitation and made my way to sunny Essex. As more time passed, more people arrived and so on.

Shortly after the arrival of various people, I began to muse how many of the people in the room were my Facebook friends. For most of the evening there were only 2 people who were not also virtual chums. I then logged onto Facebook via the medium of my mobile and began poking people in said room.

This worried me. Why was I facebooking (new word!) people who were sat in the room with me? I could have just talked to them!

So that was the day I realised I had a problem

Timmy "Facecrack Addict" Magic

No comments: