Wednesday, March 21, 2007

camberwell village

Today I was standing at my local village bus stop (15 buses an hour every day!) waiting for the bus to go to the local (super)market for a few groceries when the local Indian takeaway owner said hello.

I am slightly concerned and at the same time, slightly flattered, that the Denmark Hill Tandoori man knows me!

When you add that to the fact that the man from Oriental Cuisine knows when we (Stuart, Marjory and I) go in and on the last visit commented that I was having something different, I figure I might eat too much fast food!

Timmy "Carryout King" Magic

PS I will return tomorrow with my skiing anecdotes and some pictures

1 comment:

Mitchenstein said...

Reminds me of when I went to Liechenstein and on my second day went to the tourist office and was met with the words 'Are you still here?!'