Friday, March 30, 2007

things that worry me

I have been on nights this week, on an operation in the area I work in. Hence last night, it was 5.00am when I walked in the door and went to bed.

I have noticed a number of things that concern me slightly.

1) I got the first 484 bus of the day. That means that the bus company thought "It is too late for people to be going home but early enough for people to be going to work"

2) When I put the radio on, Alex Lester was wishing people a good morning as they got up. Good morning? It was still night! I hadn't slept by then!

3) My house mates knocked on my door at 2.30pm because they were worried about me. I was asleep as I had only been in bed a few hours. Much like I was when they were playing football in the corridor at 11am!

4) I was too tired to play football

So that's off my chest and I am just watching the cricket before attempting to re-enter a normal sleep cycle!

Timmy "Nights Fever" Magic

No comments: