Sunday, May 01, 2005

off on the road to roehampton

I am under strict instruction to write about what a jolly time I had with Louisa when I visited her on Thursday evening.

I arrived at the University of Surrey (Roehampton) and talked my way into Lou's flat and sat outside her room for 40 minutes before she arrived!

After partaking in Neighbours, we went on our way to the lovely Nando's in Putney. It was nice apart from having to pay 30p for a small tub of mayonnaise! Outrageous!

Upon leaving the restaurant, we ambled towards the cinema, only to find that there were no good films showing at the time, so we headed to Sainsbury's.

This trip was enlightening for me, as I realized that Lou shops in exactly the same way I do. That is to say, when you walk in and decide what you want to eat as you see it!

We engaed in the usual banter, and got some funny looks for accusing each other of being "racist", being Essex-y and buying 2 balloons, one of Bob the Builder and one of a Tweenie (I would say the purple one, but they could all be purple!)

These caused us some amusement, particularly when one of them fell off, and we walked about half a mile with a BTB balloon and a plastic stick.

Thus we had to leg it back to find the Tweenie and replace its stick.

After a long evening of fun banter, I headed back to Burnt Oak at about midnight to prepare myself for a fun day of Rink coffee shop work!

Timbo

No comments: