Thursday, August 12, 2004

Really Long Time No Post!

Hey y'all!
Sorry for the lack of postage in the past few weeks, but I have been majorly busy and not at home much!
I did the whole birthday thing on the 26th, and I was appreciative of all the cards I got (and thanks to those who might have forgotten too!)

Soul in the City was a fantastic 2 weeks, and there was some amazing stuff going on!

Matt and Christina are now happily engaged, and we had a party to celebrate!
Guess what! Mike and I were the whipping boys of the evening, which does come as a surprise.

I was slightly in trouble from Stef, who bemoaned the fact that I had used the band website picture for the Lowestoft write up. So

Stef

There you go Stef!
Looking beautiful in your fuzzy purple hat!

This week has been pretty rubbish, apart from the fact that we had a lad's night last night.

We decided we should go to Monkey World to see Gordon and Tang, who had a fight because Tang wanted to sleep with Gordon's mum!

Well, it has taken me over an hour to write this, as Mum and Dad found the baby pictures while packing!

Have it good

Magic

No comments: