Monday, August 16, 2004

First Great Eastern Sleeper Carriage

Now to say that I had a low energy day at work today is something of an understatement. Today I was just not in the mood. I was most glad to be making my way home!

I arrived at Liverpool St in good time for the 1615 train to Harwich Town, which I duly boarded.

I found myself a seat, and settled down in a little pod of 2, by the window. Soon afterwards I was joined by an attractive young lady, who looked to be about 20.

By the time we got to Stratford, said attractive young lady had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

Now being a seasoned commuter, I can understand how people can be tired when they leave work, so I let her sleep.
As we approached Chelmsford, she woke up and was really embarrassed and apologetic that she had fallen asleep on me.

I accepted her apologies, and she said I had "a comfortable shoulder"
She apparently gets the same train every day, so I suggested that if she ever needed anyone to sleep on, I would be glad to help. She agreed that would be good!

As we left the train, I gave her a smile and a wink, and she turned pink!

She has experienced the magic!

No comments: