Friday, June 16, 2006

things i have achieved this week

I have achieved a number of good things this week!

1) I installed the new release of Ubuntu on my old laptop. It's rather good, and rather better than the last release.

2) I managed to get my Wifi card to work on my laptop, so am able to do all kinds of fun internet related stuff. It's also rather good!

3) I installed a new switch box on the back of my Windows box so I can use the same monitor for both my Windows and Linux boxes.

My new switch box

4) I went to Amy's leaving party (boo hoo!) and took this nice picture of Megs and Bex

Megs and Bex

5) I added the "Friends who blog" links on the left hand side - and it only took 4 attempts to get it right.

6) I watched England beat Trinidad AND Tobago - a double well done for Sven and the boys.

Timmy "High Achiever" Magic

No comments: