Thursday, June 22, 2006

things i did today

I did several things today, alot for a working day!

1) I went to my Safer Neighbourhoods training course at Shaftesbury Avenue.

2) I ate noodles in Chinatown.

3) I went to Wesley Owen where I saw Glyn Harries. He had big red marks on his face, which, it turns out, are the result of sticking 12 (yes, twelve) bulldog clips to his face. Ow!

4) I went to John Lewis to look at shoes and ended up on a £1000 rowing machine (it was made of wood and had water in it - very exciting!)

5) I recorded the Songster part of the soundtrack for the upcoming Regent Hall Band and Songsters DVD

6) I added Glyn to my 'Friends who blog' list

7) I blogged this...

8) I went to bed!*

Timmy "Active at work" Magic

* This hasn't happened yet, but will... soon...

2 comments:

Mitchenstein said...

Hey Tim - inspired by you, I got me a blog! If you want, you can add me to friends who blog :-D (and then teach me how to add that on to mine!) - it's Johnny Mitch by the way.

Mitchenstein said...

Forgot this... http://mitchenstein.blogspot.com/