Saturday, July 17, 2004

Tim's New Work

I think my new job is more cushty (Essex term) then my THQ. Yesterday night, I went to work at Cheldoc (the on-call centre for Chelmsford doctors.) Here I sat in a comfy chair or recliner, and sorted call slips. The thing is, we have a TV, video and the doctors sleep. So I slept for a bit, watched a couple of films and did a bit of work. We did have a funny call in, but I can't tell you what was involved (patient confidentiality!)
 
I was, of course, overjoyed to see Ahmed evicted from the BB5 house last night! He was really quite dull Not unlike like this site, some may say. Grrrr!)

It has been requested that I tell you about Gem and Natalie's new place.
It is very nice, perfect for the two of them.
 
Tonight is the production of "Catherine Booth" by The Jasperian Production Company. I am not going!
 
And now I have run out of stuff to blog about, though I do require a bit of help.
I am hoping to go to New York in September and could do to know of cool places to go (preferably cheap or free!)
 
If you have any suggestions, can you email me, or leave a message, or tell me in person when you see me.
 
Unfortunately I am away for the next week or so in Roehampton, but I will endeavour to blog next Saturday or Sunday!
 
Stay Safe!
Magic

1 comment:

Carl said...

Hey Tim - it's Carl who you met once or twice on the timothy selection weekend etc. nice site you got here. i have a blogspot thingummy too, you could check it out...! http://carlonline.blogspot.com