Friday, July 23, 2004

One Week in Roehampton

Hey everybody!
This week I have been staying with my mate Liz (who is Jonny's girlfriend in case you didn't know) and her parents.
It was a top quality week, and here is a brief run of what I did.

By Sunday night I was fully sated by two meals at Dave and Stef's, and was too tired to go to London for the evening. So I got up Monday morning, in an attempt to get to work at usual time. After 2 alarms to wake me up, I got up to discover that we have no bread or milk for breakfast. It is worth noting that crumpets do NOT defrost well in a toaster.

I missed a few buses, but eventually got a train, which oddly enough was late!

Work was a bit of a doss, because Keely, our Planned Giving Co-ordinator, left on Wednesday, so we were winding down.

I also had a meal at All Souls Clubhouse, and was caught slightly unawares when I met Jordan, the organiser of the first week of SITC.

Now I only know 2 people called Jordan. A ginger boy I went to school with, and the one with the big "personality". So I was a little put off when Jordan the SITC person was a girl.

Finally getting to Lizzie's fifteen hours after I left the house I was shattered.

Unfortunately I had to be up for work in the morning!

Liz and I developed something of a morning ritual which involved messing about on the station and the train, and doing the Times 2 crossword.

I am shattered now, so I will bring the 2nd part of the week to you tomorrow!

For now, adoring fans, I hope all is well!

Maj

No comments: