Monday, June 28, 2004

Various things that need to be put right!

In light of recent events, I feel that there are various issues that need to be addressed.
In a follow up to yesterday's post, it should be noted that it was not a chore to have Richard around for dinner yesterday, it was in fact a privilege to have not only an International Staff Songster, but also an illustrious territorial leader among us. For Richard is responsible for the Scouting (and Cubbing and Beavering) for the Salvation Army in the United Kingdom AND Ireland!
On top of all that he is a thoroughly nice bloke!
(See, now you have no excuse for beating me up on Wednesday!)

And, in a follow up to my post from Wednesday, I again propose a change of name for Tim Henman. I admit he is doing quite well, and is probably not quite as sissy as a hamster or guinea pig. Thus I can only suggest that he be called Terrier Tim. Yes, a little bit nasty, and maybe slightly dangerous, but still not up there with a tiger.

So that's it for the moment , but I might return after Terrier Tim triumphs against Mark Philipoopoo!

No comments: