Tuesday, August 25, 2009

not a photoblog

Despite what it may look like, this is not a photo blog. Though I will concede it looks like one.

I take my iPhone everywhere with me. It's my phone, my email checker, my interweb accesser, my main Twitter and Facebook device and a pretty decent gaming machine.

It also has a (admittedly not brilliant) camera which I tend to use a lot. A double click of the home button on the phone launches the camera and shots can be taken fairly swiftly. There are loads of great photography applications for the phone too, many of which are free. Most of the time I carry my DSLR too, but for quick shots or, like now, when my real camera is unavailable, it does the job.

So as long as there are things to take pictures of, and I have a camera with me, I'll take picture - and probably post them too. I might even write up what the picture is of and why I took it. Just so you have something to read, you know?

Timmy "Happy Snappy" Magic

No comments: