Saturday, May 17, 2008

magic's cookery tips

Having been abandoned, first by my parents when they went to Ireland, and now by my Italian housemate who could cook, I have to fend for myself in the food department.

Through extensive research I have discovered a few important points.

a) hot pan on plastic tub means melting
b) pan with no water on hot hob means burning
c) hot oven tray with no oven gloves means your fingers get a bit hurty
d) when making homemade chicken kebabs it really helps if the oven is on

If you fail to heed point d) you end up with an evening meal of two toasted pittas with a glass of fizzy pop and a yoghurt!

Timmy "Meat Free" Magic

2 comments:

Mitchenstein said...

I didn't know d)...

Anonymous said...

Re the first sentence. Are people trying to tell you something? 8-}