Saturday, April 05, 2008

a week or two as timbo

I have been away from the blogosphere for the past week or two - as I have been very busy with lots of very important things.

I have helped various people move various things from and to various places
I have been to work
I have attended some good meetings
I have attended some bad meetings
I have been to, and won, a quiz at Hadleigh Salvation Army
I have written lots of tickets, none of them for David Cameron

For those of you who are on Facebook, I have created an album which recreates one of the days of the last fortnight.

Timmy "Glad of a day off" Magic

3 comments:

Mitchenstein said...

You won a quiz?

On you were on the team that won the quiz?

Anyway, the moral victory was ours.

Mitchenstein said...

Argh... when trying to be cutting and witty, it's best to check your spellings.

OR you were on the team that one the quiz.

To be fair to the rest of us, you had a big team - moreover, one of the people on your team was responsible for giving out points.

Timmy Magic said...

Three things

1 - Glyn gave us less points than our closest rivals so that is a moot point

2 - Our team wasn't especially large and some team members weren't as forthcoming with answers as others

3 - Moral victories don't win chocolates, actual victories do!