Monday, February 04, 2008

i am a guitar hero iii

A recent addition to the life of House 1 and its hotties was the Wii game, Guitar Hero III. The third in the series (obviously) is subtitled 'Legends of Rock' and contains songs from those very such bands.

Playable songs include music by Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Weezer, The Sex Pistols, Smashing Pumpkins and Santana. There is some classic older stuff as well as a few contemporary bands that aren't quite legends yet, but could be.

I am good at it on medium level, Jon is just as good, Shaun has it for PS3 and is better at it. Karen tries hards and gets by and Dave is too cool to care that he is rubbish at it.

I have played on previous versions on the game and enjoyed it, but since I have had my own console, my own guitar and my own time to play it in, I have come on leaps and bounds.

If you own a PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, PC or Mac, get the game and invite some chums round - you won't regret it

Timmy "Black Magic Bloke" Magic

No comments: