Monday, November 20, 2006

travels of the magic

In recent weeks I have been traveling around the UK doing various things!

As has previously been mentioned, I was in Wales for an interview with South Wales Police. I didn't get it so am staying in London to hopefully join the Met.

I also visited another Celtic nation when I went to see my parents. I might post some photos later on if I can get motivated!

This weekend I visited Market Harborough in Leicestershire (I think!) with the Rink Band. It was a good laugh and we had some jolly banter. My kit playing was on top form - if you get the chance to hear it you should.

As an aside, I can thoroughly recommend the latest series of Family Guy - it's quite funny.

Lastly I need to congratulate John on raising heaps of cash for the Army and apologise for not giving him any money...

Timmy "Destined for the Met?" Magic

No comments: