Saturday, July 22, 2006

commissioning day

I write this from my room at the William Booth College in Denmark Hill, which I moved into last Tuesday. I was woken about 45 mins ago by the strains of the 1st year band, in full uniform, playing "Sing Hosanna!" which wouldn't be my chosen method of waking up, but allegedly it is a tradition!

I have finally got moved in and my parentos are off to sunny Ireland today, and I will join them later in the week.

I have internet access back so my blog fans can rest assured I am back in action!

Timmy "Can see the lift from Poirot" Magic

2 comments:

Mitchenstein said...

Has Tim become a cadet?!

Timmy Magic said...

No John! My parents are now serving overseas and I had to find somewhere cheap and convenient to live, so find myself at the WBC. I kind of wish I was though, as they get their food made for them...