Wednesday, June 25, 2008

a justifiable absence?

I have had 2 weeks away from the blogosphere! Is this forgivable or justified? I hope so!

I have rediscovered Heroes. I dipped in and out of it when the first series was on but never really got into it properly. Now the second series has arrived and I felt like I was missing out, so I took it upon myself to borrow the DVDs of series 1 and catch up.

I am up to episode 13 or so of 20+ so will hopefully surface again soon with no more TV to watch.

So that's where I have been...

Timmy "Super Blogger" Magic

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is a ridiculous excuse.

I've watched 3 series of Desperate Housewives over the last couple of months, and have you noticed a lack in bloggage on my part?

I think not. ;)

Anonymous said...

Another 14 day absence. What is going on?