Monday, August 27, 2007

trilingual weddings

I say weddings, but I refer to just one. The marriage of Alex and Sian in Wales this weekend. Here is a whistlestop tour of the happenings.

We stayed in a Travelodge in Llanelli - amusingly named "Lalalelly" but a certain Antipodean lady amongst us

We dined on American breakfasts in the Little Thief next door

We sang in English, Welsh and Latin at the service

We (I mean, I) flew kites on the beach

We ate at a Welsh pub, where we irked the owner by all wanting to sit down

We had a fun time at the reception overlooking sea or river

We came home

Timmy "Welsh Rare Bit" Magic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.

Anonymous said...

Useful blog website, keep me personally through searching it, I am seriously interested to find out another recommendation of it.