Wednesday, January 17, 2007

subtle differences

When I order stuff from the internet, I normally get what I order. In fact I have never had a bad experience with online shopping. Until now...

This picture is one of a bra. It isn't the bra I received in the package, as it is much smaller and lacier, but it is indicative of what a bra looks like.

This picture, however, is the actual beard trimmer I ordered and received a few days and a phone call after I got the bra.

Now I understand that "beard trimmer" and "bra" begin with the same letter and that the word "beard" is the word "bra" with a couple of letters added and jumbled around, but the difference is clear - one is an item for larger, hairy people and the other is a beard trimmer.

Timmy "Trimmed Beard and Unsupported Bosom" Magic

No comments: