Sunday, March 05, 2006

police community supporting

Hey hey!

Sorry for the lack of posts in the last few weeks but I have been doing my training as a Police Community Support Officer with the Metropolitan Police. I am currently 15 days into a 4.5 week training course and am really enjoying the work. I have spent the past few weeks learning different bits of the law, and now have a different view on life in London. I have received my appointment and as of 15th March, will be a PCSO at Paddington Green station, a high security station in the City of Westminster. The station is located on the Edgware Road, in an area that is made up partly of residential estates and partly of shops and businesses. The local area is predominantly Arabic, more specifically Lebanese, which could mean some interesting new cuisine will be experienced!

Timmy "PCSO 7125 DP" Magic

No comments: