Friday, January 27, 2006

the dogs, the job and the game

Happy New Year all! I know it's a little late for the Gregorian New Year - so for
convenience sake I am going to be Chinese for the next few days and thus be early with my "恭喜發財" or "Gung hay fat choy" for Sunday.

I hope this year of the Dog is everything you are hoping for!

This year holds many exciting things in store, not least the start of my training as a Police Community Support Officer with the Metropolitan Police, which starts on the 13th of February! 4 weeks at Hendon College is an exciting but daunting prospect!

I also discovered in recent days a game called "The Game".

For those who know how to play The Game, you have just lost!
For those who don't know, welcome to The Game, as per rule 1

To know The Game is to play the game. You can never stop playing.

Hopefully see you and/or speak to you within the next weeks!

Timmy "It's all about The Game!" Magic

No comments: