Monday, June 20, 2005

blogging this week

When I said I was going to report on the Amsterdam Staff Band at the Rink, I may have been telling a few white lies. Nothing particularly interesting happened so I decided not to bother.

It is a special day for Nicole Kidman, who is 38 today, and for my blog, which reaches the ripe old age of 1 today.

I can still remember the happy Sunday afternoon when I stumbled across Blogger and decided to share my vast wealth of experience(!) with my pals.

We have seen some highs (like the Reading Festival) and some lows (like the Reading Festival aftermath) and shared in some momentous occasions. The UK General Election, The Presidential Election, Euro 2004, Wimbledon, Butlins at Bognor and two Gospel Arts Concerts!

Here's to another year of jollility and merriment!

Tim

No comments: